General Management programme with specialization in areas such as engineering, medicine, pure sciences, commerce, etc., enter the workplace with little exposure to managerial concepts and skills. For them, the initial immersion into the complex world of practice can be challenging. After a period of unwavering commitment and attention to the details of one’s work, the executive in search of excellence requires fresh insights and inputs. There arises a need for sharpening skills and strengthening the value of one’s experience with the theoretical buttress. Towards this end, EPGM aims to equip these professionals with the appropriate managerial know-how. EPGM is designed to provide both perspective and managerial skills to successfully meet the challenges of today’s global business environment. The program provides an integrated overview of core business functions, key concepts, tools and techniques and enhances skills to provide a programme participant critical inputs required to do well in select functional areas. The program would enhance the participant's ability to face current and future challenges of management and business administration.
- Premier & successful General Management Program from IIMC – India’s foremost business school
- Revised and updated course content and coverage
- Books, Cases and Study Materials included in the Course
- A new team of program directors, each from a core business area, to build in more rigor & quality into the program
- Specially selected core faculty of the institute and faculty from abroad.
- Quality interactions and increased peer group learning
- Specifically designed for working executives with all the flexibility benefits of Interactive Onsite Learning.
- Participants selected, based on elaborate selection process and profiling.
- Alumni Status from IIMC
- Huge alumni base from past 20 batches has been largely benefited from this program. Several participants have advanced their careers within and outside their organizations.
- Superior performance on the job
- Exclusive focus on imparting managerial skills
- Development of career
Schedule & Duration
- EPGM is of 1 year duration.
- Campus: 7 days (Two campus visit)
- Saturdays 6.45 PM – 9.45 PM & Sundays 12.15 PM - 3.15 PM
Who Should Attend
Young working executives and professionals in business organizations may apply for this program. The program offers quality interactions with experienced executives, and peer group learning as average experience of the participants is around 4 years.
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed.
- Graduates (10+2+3) / Post Graduates in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate - considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- Minimum 1 – 5 years of work experience (full-time paid employment) post completion of graduation as on Application Closure Date.
Admission Criteria & Profile Desired
An Entrance Test will be conducted to select eligible candidates to the programme. Candidates who qualify the above eligibility criteria will be considered for the Entrance Test.
Final Selection will be made basis of the candidates’ performance in the Entrance Test. No deviations to the laid out Eligibility Criteria (unless otherwise mentioned above) will be considered.
Desired Proficiencies in the Candidate (in addition to the Eligibility Criteria) –
- Proficiency in English since it would be the medium of instruction.
- Basic numerical ability and mathematical skills – including Algebra (eg. Equation of Straight Line), Basic Differential & Integral Calculus and Ability to Interpret Graphs.
- Ability to reason logically
- General awareness – including knowledge of Industry
Certification & Alumnus Status
IIM Calcutta shall carry out the examination and evaluation required for certification. IIM Calcutta will directly award a certificate to participants who complete the program successfully. Giving feedback is an integral part of the completion requirements of the program. Successful Candidates will be offered the IIMC – MDP Alumni status.
|Application Fee||INR 2,000/- + GST|
|Program Fee||INR 1,95,000/- + GST|
|Registration Fee||INR 4,875/- + GST|
|Campus Fee||INR 42,000/- + GST|
|Total Fee (exclusive of application fee)||INR 2,41,875/- + GST|
- Institute invests a lot to maintain the high quality of program delivery.
- The student fee includes all the course material which is books, simulations and case studies, certification and alumni membership for the institute.
- Fee once paid is neither refundable nor transferable towards any other student/program/batch.
- GST will be charged at prevailing rates (currently @18%).
- Any extra payment due to any change in any of the applicable taxes during the tenure of the program will have to be borne by the student.
Application Closure Date: 30-October-2018
Last Date of Entrance Test: 4-November-2018
Selection List Date: 12-November-2018
Last Date for Payment of 1st installment: 30-November-2018
Academic Briefing & IIMC Class Start: December-2018
INR (78,000/- + 4,875/-) + GST
INR 24,000/- + GST
INR 58,500/- + GST
INR (58,500/- + 18,000/-) + GST
- Behavioral Science
- Operations Management
- Ethics & Communication
*Minimum 66% attendance required in every module
Campus Visit – 7 days
Learning through IOL is a great experience which enabled me to attend my sessions during hard working schedules. Just because of IOL technology I am able to interact with professors and my batch mates; in nutshell I can say that this is a very powerful and efficient technology and learning is a fun experience in comparison to other modes of interaction- Arunima Mishra
Learning experience at Hughes is great. I could come out and be able to explore the new ways of learning which I am applying at my work place- Saptarshi Roy
All faculties of the programs are just superb, well experienced and experts of their own area. Faculties help a lot to the students to understand and conceptualize the learning. They make the pedagogy an experience to cherish- Arun Mishra
The program is well structured according to the need of participants. This is like a kaleidoscope which gives us the insight of the subjects and builds our skills in various functional areas. The program is made to capture the flavor of all possible verticals and area of knowledge which are the mandate for today’s young professionals- Barnita Biswas
EPYM has been so aptly designed that the young professionals get the flavor of all the important subjects which would help them in fast track their career. The topics covered in the program revolves around the relevant subject lines which boosts the knowledge and skills of the students. As a student of EPYP I am extremely benefitted as I can apply the learning outcomes at my work place and by which I can see a 360 degree improvement and growth in my career. Thanks Hughes and IIMC to bring this wonderful program for us- Sushma Shukla
The IIMC faculty includes a blend of academic excellence and Top management industry experience. IIMC also engages international faculty from top B-schools.
Please fill in your contact details in the "Apply Now" FORM and our counselors will get in touch with you shortly.