The Executive Post Graduate Diploma In International Business is a specialized Program that provides a scientific approach to business decision-making in today’s dynamic and competitive international business environment. EPGDIB provides an opportunity for middle and senior level executives to refresh and upgrade their managerial skills without interrupting their professional activities. The EPGDIB Program is specially designed to cater to those executives for whom leaving the job and the city is not a feasible option.
- Provides in depth understanding of international business management concepts across different functional areas
- Equip participants with the tools and skills required for strategic decision making
- Provide an understanding into the operational aspects of international business.
A healthy blend of both theoretical and practical Inputs. The classroom environment is designed to impart the theoretical knowledge reinforced through the case study approach. The take home assignments require the students to work on the concepts taught in the classroom. This is supplemented by lectures by industry experts on current issues and industry trends to gain the pragmatic perspective.
- Highly structured programme with pre-defined course structure, session plans, evaluations and assignment schedules On-campus sessions at the beginning of every trimester (6 days each)
- Total duration of the programme is 700 hours ( Programme includes – IOL hours + On Campus sessions+ Research Papers + Port Visit + Tutorials)
- Special focus on design and development of study material with a blend of theoretical and practical inputs
- High level of interaction between faculty and participants and within the participants themselves
- Emphasis on facilitating learning and application to business context through pre-work/ post work/tutorials and industry guest lectures
- Port visit
Schedule & Duration
- Saturday – 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM.
- Sunday – 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
- The total duration of the program is 13 Months spread over 3 terms.
Executive Post Graduate Diploma will be awarded by IIFT to students on successful completion of the programme.
Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized university or Institution with minimum 5 years of work experience after graduation & 3 years after post graduation or engineering.
For Indian Students
|Application Fee||INR 2000/- + GST|
|Program Fee||INR 3,15,000/- + GST|
|Registration Fee||INR 7,875/- + GST|
|Books/Study Materials & Campus Fee||INR 15,000/-|
|Alumni Fee||INR 10,000/-|
|Total Fee||INR 3,49,875/-|
- All above cost does not include cost of the Port visit which would be borne by the participants at actuals.
- Travel and stay arrangements for all on campus modules to be made by participants.
- The application fee has to be paid online or DD in the name of “Hughes Global Education India Ltd.” payable at New Delhi and all other fees is payable to “Indian Institute of Foreign Trade” Payable at New Delhi. (Please mention name, mobile number and program name on reverse of the Bank Draft.)
- For SC/ST/PH candidates program fee & application fee is 50% of the amount indicated above. All other fees remain same.
- GST, currently @18%, is payable over and above the mentioned fee for this item. Any change in GST during the tenure of the programme is to be borne by the students.
- Last date of received of applications: 15th Feb, 2018
- Last Date of 1st Installment: 20th Mar, 2018
- Technical Orientation and Academic Briefing: March, 2018
- Date for 1st Campus Component: 3rd April to 8th April, 2018
- Date for Classes after 1st Campus Component: April, 2018
|I||20-Mar-2018||INR (75,000/- + 7,875/- + 25,000/-) + GST|
|II||23-Jun-2018||INR 80,000/- + GST|
|III||21-Sep-2018||INR 80,000/- + GST|
|IV||19-Dec-2018||INR 80,000/- + GST|
- Macro Economics
- Marketing Management
- Business Economics
- Business Statistics
- Global Business Environment
- Accounting for Managers
- IT Applications in Management
- International Marketing
- Financial Management
- Supply Chain Management
- International Trade Operations and Documentation
- International Economics
- Strategic Management
- (BS)Business Ethics- Seminar Paper
- International Business Strategy
- International Financial Management
- Management of Global Sourcing
- International Trade Logistics
- Managing Change & Transformation- Seminar Paper
Electives (Course list is subject to revision. 4 electives will be offered based on batch preference)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Sectoral Strategies
- Market Access Issues
- WTO and Regional Trade
- International Brand Management
- Trade Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Cross Cultural Management
- Research Project
- Port Visit
*Course list is indicative only
Akhilesh Pandey (Senior Manager)
Accenture India Ltd
Hi my name is Akhilesh and I am with Accenture. With ten years of experience across industries domain I was looking for an executive programme which can help me to become global manager. IT industry involves interacting with customers and vendors from different geographies and I wanted to learn international business in detail.
I looked at various options and zeroed in for IIFT executive post graduate diploma in international business. Reason for choosing IIFT was it's brand name course content experienced faculty and its focus on research.
My major challenges were sparing time and location. Hughes gave me the platform to overcome these contraints because using technology I could do this course as any other regular student. It was an intense course however it has enriched me in the field international marketing supply chain international strategy and today I feel confident to plunge myself in global arena after completion of this course.
ARUN PRABHU V J (Senior Manager)
Reliance Industries LTD, MUMBAI
Pursuing an Executive MBA program is not an easy job and it’s a big decision in one’s life. One should be able to balance his/her work life, family and the studies.
I am working in the oil and gas sector for the past 12 years and i have experience both in India and abroad. The thought of joining an MBA program stuck my mind, when i realised, I wanted to grow in my career be it vertical or horizontal.
Joining for Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade(IIFT) was one of the best decision which i believe i have taken. IIFT an autonomous B-school under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry is one of the Top B-schools in India. IIFT rankings are always within the Top 20 and have always been a proof of its legacy. IIFT is the only Institute in India, offering International Business as the specialization. The programme is very rigirous in terms of the course structure and has best in class faculty in the industry. IIFT is the best brand name for those who seek knowledge in International business and trade. The three Campus modules are well designed to engage students with the faculty and further boost the involvement in the VSAT online mode.
Hughes as a team has always been supportive and proactive in all the issues. The VSAT online mode was always a good learning experience. Online mode is much better compared to traditional classroom lectures, as concentration level is higher and lectures are better understood.
EPGDIB has been a great experience till now, which gained me the knowledge to foster my career and the proud IIFT alumnus status.
Ankur Agnihotri (Manager - Procurement)
Jindal Saw Limited
This specialized program in International business by IIFT is a remarkable leadership training, knowledge enhancement to view the business in global way and to understand essential factors affecting today’s complex international environment. International business is gaining prominence as boundaries of the nations are getting blurred for business transactions.
The program is very rigorous in terms of course structure and modules with best and highly knowledgeable faculty. Addition of conceptual tools helps me to create strategic wisdom about the different industries & organizations as course includes interactive exchanges on case studies
Joining this program has enhanced my knowledge about international business. Emphasis on international marketing, sourcing and supply chain gives you an integrated understanding of value chain clearly. My transition in understating of commercial and regulated process and procedures, challenges and opportunities in international arena being a global marketer and procurement lead has been mind boggling.
Pulkit Bharadwaj (Manager - Technical Services)
Sony Pictures Networks Distribution India Pvt Ltd.
Entered IIFT as professional of 10+ years of work experience, but after going through executive program I feel more like a complete professional.
With the best faculty, wide experience & practical knowledge based course structure, makes the overall experience more valuable.
Number of assignments/projects during the course provides a live environment & ensures that we apply the learning in parallel with the course.
Credit of making new subjects & topics sounding easy goes to dedicated & experienced faculty.
Variance in batch in term of experience, designations, sectors, educational backgrounds & geographical diversity gives as exposure many more aspects than one expects.
VSAT is just a term used, but it's more like a live class experience with unlimited integrations & learning.
I am a proud IIFTean.
Vipin Arora (Assistant Vce President, Insurance)
I would like to share my experience and value proposition of EPGDIB V-SAT 2010-11″ Before I started I had lot of apprehension about EPGDIB VSAT course from IIFT that after carrying 12 years of Finance Experience and qualifications like CA, CWA,Diploma in Business Finance – ICFAI, IFRS certification from London, whether I should pursue this course and whether this will help me in further honing my professional skills to Management cadre. After joining and rigorous study with lot of interactive sessions at classrooms and on lunch table with my batchmates, it gave immense confidence and perspective not only for Management but at CEO level kind of skills you need to have, to run your operations successfully.Precisely, this course is helping me in achieving my professional dreams’.
Monik Oza (Manager, Business Development)
Wockhardt Ltd., Mumbai
This program is designed with a deep thought process & its focus was not “read & reproduce” but making ourselves more competitive. The program director & the faculties allocated to this program had all the real & impressive practical experience which made the subject more acceptable to us in its theoretical form. It was real fun when we sat in a virtual class room.
Abhiskar Kadam's Testimonial
Please fill in your contact details in the form and our sales team will get in touch with you shortly.