The programme will cover the field of financial accounting, managerial accounting, management control systems, financial markets and corporate finance. The programme will be much valuable to mid-level and senior executives with little exposure to finance function and it will prepare them to take on higher level organisational responsibilities including in the finance area.
- Learning from the best faculty in India and industry experts
- Well researched & up-to-date course content
- Programme designed to be rigorous and would have assessments
- Case studies and simulations (where applicable)
- Continue earning while you gain a high-quality certification and enhance your eligibility for better job profiles with a recognized certification
- Membership of IIMA alumni present globally
- Enables superior performance on the job. Exclusive focus on imparting relevant skills for career development
- Premier certification from IIM Ahmedabad
- Career enhancement
- Graduation with minimum 3 years of experience.
- The program is targeted to executives who are currently handling or soon going to handle P & L responsibilities and CAs working in the finance and accounts domain.
Sunday 03:30 pm to 06:30 pm (Once in a week)
The teaching approach will be highly interactive using the technological capabilities of the channel. The pedagogy followed for the programme will consist of a blend of lectures, case studies, online lectures, projects, peer to peer learning, self-learning, role play and simulations. Mentoring by faculty and access to learning resources of IIMA will also be made available. There will be two campus component held at IIMA. HGEIL will ensure uninterrupted technical support in conducting online classes, attendance, quizzes, etc.
|Application Fee||INR 2,000/- + GST|
|Programme Fee||INR 2,79,825/- + GST|
|Registration Fee||INR 7,175/- + GST|
|Campus Fee||INR 30,000/- + GST|
|Total Fees (exclusive of Application Fee)||INR 3,17,000/- + GST|
- The student fee includes all the course material which is books, simulations, case studies, and certification
- Fee once paid is neither refundable nor transferable towards any other student/program/batch.
- GST will be charged at prevailing rates (currently @18%).
- Any extra payment due to any change in any of the applicable taxes during the tenure of the program will have to be borne by the student.
Application Closure Date: 20th September 2019
Last Date for Payment of First Installment: As per Offer Letter
Technical Orientation: 20 October 2019
Class start: 20 October 2019
In-campus modules: November 2019
As per Offer Letter
(95,667/- + 15,000/-) + GST
August 16, 2019
95,667/- + GST
October 31, 2019
(95,667/- + 15,000/-) + GST
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting and Management control systems
- Financial Markets
- Corporate Finance
- Risk management
- Valuation of firms
- Corporate governance
- Strategic management
- Commercial negotiations
Please fill in your contact details in the form and our sales team will get in touch with you shortly.