The programme will cover the field of financial accounting, managerial accounting, management control systems, financial markets and corporate finance. The programme will be much valuable to mid-level and senior executives with little exposure to finance function and it will prepare them to take on higher level organisational responsibilities including in the finance area.
- Learning from the best faculty in India and industry experts
- Well researched & up-to-date course content
- Programme designed to be rigorous and would have assessments
- Case studies and simulations (where applicable)
- Continue earning while you gain a high-quality certification and enhance your eligibility for better job profiles with a recognized certification
- Membership of IIMA alumni present globally
- Enables superior performance on the job. Exclusive focus on imparting relevant skills for career development
- Premier certification from IIM Ahmedabad
- Career enhancement
- Graduation with minimum 3 years of experience.
- The program is targeted to executives who are currently handling or soon going to handle P & L responsibilities and CAs working in the finance and accounts domain.
Sunday 03:30 pm to 06:30 pm (Once in a week)
The teaching approach will be highly interactive using the technological capabilities of the channel. The pedagogy followed for the programme will consist of a blend of lectures, case studies, online lectures, projects, peer to peer learning, self-learning, role play and simulations. Mentoring by faculty and access to learning resources of IIMA will also be made available. There will be two campus component held at IIMA. HGEIL will ensure uninterrupted technical support in conducting online classes, attendance, quizzes, etc.
|Application Fee||INR 2,000/- + GST|
|Programme Fee||INR 2,66,342/- + GST|
|Registration Fee||INR 6,658/- + GST|
|Boarding & Lodging Charges||INR 30,000/- + GST|
|Total Fees (exclusive of Application Fee)||INR 3,03,000/- + GST|
Note: All Fees are payable directly to HGEIL. Fee is exclusive of GST (@18%) which will be payable on actuals.
Application Closure Date: May 15, 2018
Last Date for Payment of First Instalment: June 3, 2018
Technical Orientation: June, 2018
Orientation and briefing: June, 2018 (tentative)
Class start: June, 2018 (tentative)
In-campus modules: June, 2018 (tentative)
June 3, 2018
(6,658/- + 15,000/-) + GST
June 10, 2018
1,33,171/- + GST
September 10, 2018
(1,33,171/- + 15,000/-) + GST
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting and Management control systems
- Financial Markets
- Corporate Finance
- Risk management
- Valuation of firms
- Corporate governance
- Strategic management
- Commercial negotiations
Please fill in your contact details in the form and our sales team will get in touch with you shortly.