- Books, Cases and Study Materials included in the Course
- A dynamic team of programme directors, each from the core business area, to build in more rigor & quality into the program
- Quality interactions and increased peer group learning
- Specifically designed for working executives with all the flexibility benefits of Interactive Onsite Learning.
- Participants selected, based on elaborate selection process and profiling.
- Alumni Status from INSOFE
- Placement assistance to the registered participants and help the outreach of individuals with Industry
- Certification from INSOFE-Hyderabad
- Career Enhancement
- Well researched & up-to-date Course Content
- Rigorous Programme Structure with assessments for every course
- Case studies, project and simulations
- Continue earning while you gain a high-quality Certification and improve eligibility for better job profiles with a recognized certification
- Alumni membership of INSOFE present globally - which has its own sets of advantages for identity, brand value, and marketability of the participants
- Graduation in Science or Engineering (BE/ B.Tech /BSC )
- Minimum 1 years of work experience in Linux administration, Networking
Tuesday 6.45 pm to 9.45 pm
INSOFE Hyderabad shall carry out the examination and evaluation required for certification as per their own criteria at their own cost. INSOFE will directly award a certificate of completion to participants who complete the programme successfully. Giving feedback is an integral part of the completion requirements of the programme.
|Application Fee||INR 2,000/- + GST|
|Programme Fee||INR 1,70,000/- + GST|
|Registration Fee||INR 4,250/- + GST|
|Total Fee (exclusive of Application Fee)||INR 1,74,250/- + GST|
- Institute invests a lot to maintain the high quality of program delivery.
- The student fee includes all the course material which is books, simulations and case studies, certification and alumni membership for the institute.
- Fee once paid is neither refundable nor transferable towards any other student/program/batch.
- GST will be charged at prevailing rates (currently @18%).
- Any extra payment due to any change in any of the applicable taxes during the tenure of the program will have to be borne by the student.
Last Date of Application: 24-August-2018
Selection List Date: 31-August-2018
Last Date for Payment of 1st installment: 16-September-2018
Technical Orientation: September-October 2018
Class Start: September-October 2018
|1st Installment||As per Offer Letter||INR (60,000/- + 4,250/-) + GST|
|2nd Installment||12-December-2018||INR 55,000/- + GST|
|3rd Installment||8-April-2019||INR 55,000/- + GST|
- Introduction to Big Data and Hadoop
- Managing HDFS Storage, Rack Awareness and HDFS Snapshots
- High Availability, Deploying with Blueprints, and Upgrade Process
- Advanced concepts
1 Campus component - 02 days at the end of the programme
Prof. Y. Muni Yugandhar, Prof. Pranith Samanu
Please fill in your contact details in the "Apply Now" FORM and our counselors will get in touch with you shortly