This is a senior general management programme that equips bright employees (with over 10 years’ experience) with management perspectives and skills. It is planned as a premium programme that is partly online and partly on campus to give high value to the participant.
The proposed programme would be the functional areas of management, its source disciplines and in a way that builds on the experience of the participants. It equips the senior manager to take on general management roles
- Recognized certification from the foremost management school in the country
- Learning from the best faculty in India and industry experts
- A course content that builds on the experience of participants
- Rigorous Programme Structure with assessments
- Case studies and role play (where relevant)
- Continue earning while you gain a high-quality certification that enhances your prospects to lead organisation
- Alumni membership of IIMA present globally
- Superior performance on the job. Focus on skills & perspective for leadership roles
- Premier certification from IIM Ahmedabad
- Career enhancement
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed with excellent academic record.
- Graduates (10+2+3) / Post Graduates in any discipline
- At least 10 years work experience in a relevant field is desirable.
Saturday 3:30pm to 06:30pm (Once in a week)
The teaching approach will be highly interactive using the technological capabilities of the channel. The pedagogy followed for the programme will consist of a blend of lectures, case studies, online lectures, projects, peer to peer learning, self-learning, role play and simulations. Mentoring by faculty and access to learning resources of IIMA will also be made available. There will be one campus component of 30 hours held at IIMA. HGEIL will ensure uninterrupted technical support in conducting online classes, attendance, quizzes, etc.
|Application Fee||INR 2,000/- + GST|
|Programme Fee||INR 3,75,000/- + GST|
Note: All Fees are payable directly to HGEIL. Fee is exclusive of GST which will be payable on actuals.
Application Closure Date: April 16, 2017
Last Date for Payment of First Instalment: May 15, 2017
Orientation & Briefing by HGEIL: June 10, 2017
In-campus modules: June 18 to June 20, 2017 (3 days)
INR 1,50,000/- + GST
INR 1,12,500/- + GST
INR 1,12,500/- + GST
- Corporate finance
- Financial markets
- Operations & operational strategies
- Organisational behaviour
- Leading organisational change
- Human resource management
- Negotiation & interpersonal communication
- Law, politics & society
- Global & Indian economic environment
- Mass communication & media interface
- Information systems & digitisation
- Business & organisational strategies
Please fill in your contact details in the form and our sales team will get in touch with you shortly.